|By PR Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 12:01 PM EDT||
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Williams Controls, Inc. ("Williams Controls" or the "Company") (NYSE: WMCO) relating to the proposed acquisition by Curtiss-Wright Corporation. ("Curtiss-Wright").
Under the terms of the transaction, Williams Controls shareholders will receive only $15.42 in cash for each share on Williams Controls common stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Williams Controls for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Curtiss-Wright Corporation. The investigation seeks to determine if the price being paid is fair and if conflicts of interests played a role in the transaction
If you own shares of Williams Controls stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://www.brodsky-smith.com/497-wmco-williams-controls-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher