|By PR Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 09:01 AM EDT||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CH Reynolds (www.chreynolds.com) was named number 30 on the 2012 Fastest Growing Private Companies List for the Silicon Valley Business Journal. This is the fourth year CH Reynolds has been recognized on this specific list. Other lists this year have been Top Electrical Contractor, Family Owned Business and Women Owned Business.
"This is our fourth year being recognized by the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal," said Shelly Paiva, President of CH Reynolds. "It is an honor to be recognized next to companies such as Facebook and Adap.TV." CH Reynolds attributes its success to great employees and the ability to adapt to the changing landscape around them. Being one of the premier contractors in Silicon Valley, CH Reynolds feels it is extremely important to listen to their customers needs and make changes to their business model to meet those needs. "In order to stay in the game, you must be able to zig when they zig and zag when they zag, otherwise you will be left behind," said Shelly Paiva.
CH Reynolds provides a variety of turnkey solutions in the Electrical, Data, Managed Services, and Energy Divisions. Each division includes and is led by an experienced team of knowledgeable Executives, Engineers, and Project Managers to provide the expertise and guidance needed to present the best possible solutions to customers.
The entire list of the 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley can be found in the October 12th, print edition of the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal.
About CH Reynolds
CH Reynolds was founded in 1983 and provides comprehensive Electrical and Data Cabling construction services, Energy Management Solution along with Managed IT Professional Services nationwide. Its mission is to provide innovative, cost effective solutions via unparalleled customer service -- establishing a trusted partnership with its clients. CH Reynolds is a woman owned business.
CONTACT: Shelly Paiva
SOURCE CH Reynolds
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?