|By PR Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 01:00 AM EDT||
TOKYO, Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota Motor Sales & Marketing Corporation (TMSM) is currently exhibiting at the Japan Expo Belgium (http://www.japan-expo.be/) in Brussels, where it is showing "PES (Peace Eco Smile)," an animation made in collaboration with STUDIO4C to represent an attraction of Japanimation and the realistic world of PES.
Further, TMSM has also announced its participation in the Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2012 in Singapore from November 10. Through these international exhibitions, TOYOTA will transmit the incredible spirit of Japan, and the new values and unique creativity of a Japanese corporation that is also fully global. It aims to enhance the Japanese content industry by proactively supporting younger designers, artists and Japanese studios and introducing them to the rest of the world.
At the PES booth in the Japan Expo Belgium, NaSuBi Throwing Game events have been the cause of great excitement with visitors. Other exhibited features include all the episodes of PES and displays of related merchandise, and also a trailer played on the main Japan Expo stage.
In addition to introducing Japanimation, TOYOTA has collaborated with Discover Japan (http://www.sideriver.com/discoverjapan/), the magazine that promotes the re-discovery of Japanese culture, and exhibits original drink tumblers (created by Loufas Life Design Systems), born out of the concepts of regeneration and chance encounters through the aesthetic and design that is overflowing in Japanese culture's innate values and allure.
We will then move onto Singapore on November 10 and 11 for AFA (http://www.animefestival.asia/afa12/), where its exhibition will include screenings of PES in full and appearances by the character, Su.
The exhibits will also feature the iPhone app Backseat Driver, the first project for ToyToyota and made in collaboration with creative unit PARTY to bring fun to car mobility, as well as FT-86 World Report (created by DNP + Jetman), an app which lets a Toyota 86 car appear in photographs take with your phone.
TMSM is hoping these exhibitions will become sites for dispatching the new creativity brought about through collaborations with young talent, and for people to experience its wonders.
Takao Minai, Hiroshi Inagawa
Toyota Motor Sales & Marketing Corporation
SOURCE Toyota Motor Sales & Marketing Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks