|By PR Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 12:19 AM EDT||
LOMPOC, Calif., Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DenMat is pleased to announce that Fabian Salaverry has joined the company as Vice President, International Sales. Most recently, Mr. Salaverry served as CEO of Swiss Medical Technology, a leading European manufacturer of aesthetic and medical devices.
"Fabian is an experienced professional with proven success in international sales and marketing in the dental device and aesthetic arenas," commented Shawn Potter, Sr. Vice President, Global Sales. "I am very pleased to welcome someone with Fabian's talent and experience to the DenMat's leadership team."
With over 17 years in the dental industry, Mr. Salaverry is fluent in six languages and earned an MBA from GSBA, Zurich.
"Fabian brings a proven track record in developing high growth strategies across multiple markets in industries where customer and distributor relationships are critical," continued Mr. Potter.
To contact Mr. Salaverry or DenMat, please call 805-922-8491 or visit www.DenMat.com.
DenMat Holdings, LLC
Carol Newberry, 805-922-8491 x2810, email@example.com
DenMat manufactures a broad range of cosmetic, restorative and clinical product solutions, available in the U.S. and over 68 countries worldwide. Ongoing partnerships continue to position DenMat in the forefront of the dental industry. LUMINEERS, the contact-lens thin veneers placed without the need for anesthetic, extensive prepping or temporaries, is the cornerstone of DenMat's Smile Portfolio, and the LUMINEERS Smile Design Studio is recognized as a leading laboratory for both minimally invasive and traditional-preparation restorations. DenMat also offers continuing education programs internationally, including Destination Education events held at resort locations across the U.S. For more information, call 800-433-6628 or visit www.denmat.com.
SOURCE DenMat Holdings, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks