|By Elizabeth White||
|November 3, 2012 12:00 PM EDT||
Stratogent Corporation, an IT managed services company, announced it will exhibit again this year at the International Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center from November 5-8.
"Stratogent is excited to return to Cloud Expo this year where Big Data and Cloud Computing are together giving Silicon Valley a rare look at these parallel trends." said Chetan Patwardhan, CEO of Stratogent.
"We are the only service provider that installs and manages systems 24x7 in all 3 layers - in-office, in a private cloud and in the public cloud. Our customers have benefited immensely from this location and method agnostic strategy. With myriad of options to choose from, and coexistence of multiple applications in these 3 layers, companies are sometimes bewildered. And if they do end up making the right choice, managing the 3 layers across locations, time-zones, and applications remains a daunting task. Cloud Expo is a great opportunity for users to gain exposure to a plethora of solutions first hand in just a few hours of investment. At our booth 1034, we look forward to both educating novices and brainstorming with the experts. We are excited about this event and very much look forward to a great turnout!"
"As managed IT infrastructure services have risen in significance, it has been interesting to watch how Stratogent has flourished, thanks to its unified Valley-Mountain-Cloud approach to managed services," said Jeremy Geelan, Conference Chair, Cloud Expo. "I look forward to catching up with its latest offerings on display next week at the Santa Clara Convention Center at 11th Cloud Expo."
Founded in 2005, Stratogent installs and operates backend computer systems wherever they are located. We take care of entire datacenter infrastructure including: hardware, networking, security, operating systems, storage, databases, backups, and disaster recovery. Our mission is to successfully become an extension of our customers' IT team and support their business.
Stratogent manages global IT infrastructure of companies such as Pacer, Omnicell, Codexis, and Solta Medical.
Stratogent takes 100% responsibility for systems, delivers 99.9% availability, provides 85% relief in management overhead, and as much as 35% cost savings over traditional models.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks