|By Liz McMillan||
|November 4, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
Cbeyond Inc. the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses, will address secure cloud and network integration strategies during Cloud Expo 2012 Silicon Valley, November 5-8, 2012, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
Chris Ortbals, Cbeyond's vice president of cloud services, will lead a breakout session under the Cloud Architecture, Security & Performance track from 08:15-9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
Entitled "Having Data Security Nightmares? Fight the Monsters under your IT Bed with Secure Cloud and Network Unification", Ortbals' presentation will look behind the intersection of network and cloud technologies. It will also include tips to help businesses ensure their mission-critical data is protected all the way from the premise to the private or public cloud.
"Security is a major concern for business leaders as more complex applications, operating systems and devices connect to and run in the cloud. Ultimately they want to simplify how their customers, employees and partners can access data, applications and transactions in the cloud, and still provide a seamless yet secure experience," said Ortbals.
Ortbals oversees product management and development of Cbeyond's cloud and managed hosting offerings, and is responsible for the overall vision, strategy and execution of the company's cloud product line.
Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will explore two emerging enterprise IT trends: cloud computing and Big Data. The four-day event will feature more than 175 technical and strategic breakout sessions, keynotes and panels from leading cloud and data experts. To learn more visit http://cloudcomputingexpo.com/.
Cbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY) is the technology ally for small and mid-sized business. Our private, proactively-managed IP network connects customers to voice, data and enterprise applications hosted in our award-winning cloud data centers. Since 1999, Cbeyond has served the unmet needs of businesses through technology and service innovation. We were the first company to build an all-IP network specifically for small businesses and among the few to offer consultative sales and service professionals onsite. Today, our expanded portfolio helps customers reduce the burden of outlaying capital and manpower to manage infrastructure. Creating an exceptional customer experience is in our DNA. It's why more than a third of our approximately 60,000 customers come from referrals. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.com and follow Cbeyond on
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London