|By PR Newswire||
|November 2, 2012 09:01 AM EDT||
HERNDON, Va., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As cyber threats continue to grow at an exponential rate, the need for identifying and educating cybersecurity professionals has taken center stage as part of a national strategy to secure our cyberspace. Cypherpath and ZanttZ have teamed up to offer an immersive, hands-on solution, called CyberFire™, which enables the rapid development and deployment of real world cyber training scenarios. CyberFire™ is the first comprehensive cloud-based solution with the greatest efficiency for scalability and availability. The team provided the CyberFire™ platform to support over 30 participants in validating and demonstrating skill and exercise defense measures as part of the Cyber Elite Challenge. The Cyber Elite Challenge is a component of the Federal Cybersecurity Training Event, (FedCTE) program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of State. The virtual training event, called – Aspire to Become the Cyber-Elite: Join the Challenge was hosted in the AvayaLive™ virtual world. The challenge was held October 31-November 1, 2012.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Cypherpath is a group of cybersecurity training and education thought leaders who promote disruptive technologies and offer innovative products to advance the cybersecurity workforce. You can learn more at http://www.cypherpath.com/NICE.
Headquartered in West Richland, WA, ZanttZ, Inc. leverages network virtualization and Software Defined Networking (SDN) to create next generation of security solutions for Enterprise and Government networks. For more information, go to http://www.zanttz.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher