|By Business Wire||
|November 1, 2012 10:25 AM EDT||
Adcap Network Systems, Inc. an Alpharetta-based technology solutions provider, announced today that it will offer a new category of customized, ultra-responsive mobile computing systems inspired by Intel. These Ultrabook™ devices will enable Adcap Network Systems to deliver a powerful combination of built-in security and intelligent performance in a sleek form factor.
Less than an inch thick, an Ultrabook wakes up in a flash and runs for hours—perfect for the most seasoned travelers. Its low power consumption and solid state drive enable cool, quiet operation for at least five hours of extended productivity. At the heart of every business Ultrabook is the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor.1 The security and manageability features of Intel® vPro™ technology2 will enable Adcap Network Systems to help clients safeguard sensitive data and user identities, repel threats, protect and secure lost or stolen devices, and manage their IT assets cost-effectively.
“We are very pleased to partner with Intel to deploy their new line of Ultrabook products,“ said Christine Versluis, Chief Executive Officer at Adcap Network Systems. “As a leader in implementing secure mobile solutions in the enterprise, this new line of notebooks fits right in. It is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate to our clients how organizations can both allow and take advantage of powerful new consumer class technology while still keep their systems running and secure.”
Ultrabook devices differ from typical mobile PCs, offering a richer computing experience with new levels of functionality designed for the business user:
- Great performance—Ultrabook devices are powered by 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors offering smart performance, with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 for a burst of speed when it’s needed.
- Portability and style—Sleek, attractive devices come with a full keyboard in an easy-to-carry design.
- Wireless content sharing—Users can experience presentations, movies, photos, and more on a big screen with Intel® Wireless Display, offering up to 1080p resolution.
- Faster responsiveness—Resuming from hibernation in less than seven seconds, Ultrabook devices load applications in a snap.
- More security and manageability—Built-in security features such as Intel® Anti-Theft Technology3 help ensure content is safe, disabling the device if it is lost or stolen. And, remote, automated manageability enables IT personnel or remote service providers to configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair Ultrabooks—even if unresponsive.
Learn more about the sleek, secure Ultrabook inspired by Intel from Adcap Network Systems, Inc. at http://www.adcapnet.com/partners/intel_ultrabook.
About Adcap Network Systems, Inc.
Adcap Network Systems is the Southeast’s premier provider of complete voice and data networked solutions with national deployment and support capabilities. With specific expertise in unified communications and collaboration systems, desktop and server virtualization, and video conferencing our advantage is providing secure, reliable business IT systems with unparalleled service and support.
1.No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
2.Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and configuration. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more about the breadth of security features, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro/
3.No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software, and a subscription with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/anti-theft.
© 2012, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Ultrabook and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks