|By Marketwire .||
|November 1, 2012 09:00 AM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/01/12 -- Virsto® Software, an innovative provider of VM-centric storage hypervisor software, today announced it will be hosting a webinar in conjunction with respected storage consultancy Storage Switzerland on the "Four Ways To Reduce The Cost Of SSD in Virtual Environments." Taking place on Tuesday, November 6, this webinar will tackle the current problems of SSD expenses.
What: "Four Ways To Reduce The Cost Of SSD in Virtual Environments"
Who: Eric Burgener, VP, Product Management, Virsto Software and George Crump, President and Founder of Storage Switzerland
When: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
Solid State Disk is increasingly the "go to" option for data centers looking to solve the I/O blender that their virtual environments are creating. This is caused when dozens of virtual machines per host are making constant but random data requests from the storage infrastructure. The problem is that while SSD is an I/O problem solver it is also a premium priced solution. In this insightful webinar George Crump, Chief Steward of Storage Switzerland and Eric Burgener, VP of Product Management at Virsto Software will show you four ways that you can reduce your SSD expense while at the same time improving overall performance of those SSDs.
To register for the upcoming webinar, please visit: http://storageswiss.visibli.com/share/8dqPac
Tweet This: Join @Virsto and @StorageSwiss on Nov. 6 for a webinar on reducing #SSD expenses while improving overall SSD performance, http://bit.ly/RvX7Bo
- Virsto Software
- Storage Hypervisor
- Virsto Blog
- Virsto on Slideshare
- Virsto on YouTube
- Virsto on Twitter
About Virsto Software
Virsto® Software delivers the industry's first VM-centric storage hypervisor, changing the economics of storage in virtualized environments. Virsto improves storage utilization by up to 90 percent, increases performance by up to 10x, and accelerates VM storage provisioning by more than 99 percent. Virsto reduces the cost and complexity of storage for VDI, test and development, tier I application virtualization, cloud computing and other virtualization initiatives. Founded in 2007, Virsto is backed by leading Silicon Valley venture firms. For more information, visit www.virsto.com.
Kulesa Faul for Virsto
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks