|By Business Wire||
|November 1, 2012 08:12 AM EDT||
LogRhythm, a leader in cyber threat defense, detection and response, Coalfire, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance firm, and VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, will host a webinar on how organizations can automate PCI compliance in virtual, cloud and hybrid environments on Thursday, November 8, 11:00 a.m. EST.
LogRhythm Lab’s Senior Network Security & Compliance Analyst Joshua Walderbach, Coalfire’s President and Co-Founder Kennet Westby and VMware’s Infrastructure Alliances Manager, Global Strategic Alliances Jerry Breaud will serve as hosts.
“Automating PCI Compliance in Virtual, Cloud and Hybrid Environments” webinar
Thursday, November 8, 11:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. EST
Joshua Walderbach, senior network security & compliance analyst at LogRhythm Labs
Kennet Westby, president and co-founder at Coalfire
Jerry Breaud, infrastructure alliances manager, global strategic alliances at VMware
In this webinar, Walderbach, Westby and Breaud will discuss how organizations can overcome the challenges of achieving PCI compliance in virtual, cloud and hybrid computing environments by following a QSA-reviewed framework for PCI compliance. Attendees will learn:
- About the unique challenges of meeting PCI requirements when deploying critical compliance-sensitive workloads in virtual and cloud environments
- How to automate PCI compliance with a next-generation SIEM platform
- How to simplify achieving PCI compliance in virtual and cloud environments using solution guides that deliver a detailed, validated road map
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks