|By Liz McMillan||
|November 5, 2012 01:30 AM EST||
SYS-CON Events announced today that the legendary group The Temptations will perform at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, upcoming at the Santa Clara Convention Center in the first week of November (Nov 5-8).
While Cloud Computing has been doing well for just six or seven years, The Temptations have been prospering for forty, propelling popular music with a series of smash hits, and sold-out performances throughout the world.
On November 6, 2012, at 8 p.m., The Temptations will wow Cloud Expo attendees with music that spans R&B, doo-wop, funk, disco, soul, and adult contemporary music.
All Cloud Expo delegates, sponsors and exhibitors are invited to attend the Temptations concert on the Expo Floor, November 6 at 8 p.m. Enjoy such hits as "My Girl," "Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)," and "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone" performed by one of the most successful groups in music history.
It's time to be Totally Tempted: see you at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley in four weeks' time!
Drive Green - Win a Smart Car!
Enter to win a Smart Car - the car engineered to be a driving delight!
To enter the Smart Car contest, simply attend The Temptations concert on November 6 and enter your concert ticket into the drawing. The winning ticket will be selected on November 8 after the Day 4 Keynote.
Participants must be present to win.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks