|By Jeremy Geelan||
|October 20, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
With Cloud Expo 2012 Silicon Valley (11th Cloud Expo) due to open in under three weeks' time at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA - co-located with 2nd International Big Data Expo - let's introduce you in greater detail to the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical program at the West Coast conference...
We have technical and strategy sessions for you dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing & Big Data, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud and/or Big Data solutions that are transforming the world of Enterprise IT?
CLOUD EXPO SPEAKER NAME: John Yung
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: John Yung is Founder & CEO at Appcara, where he leads the company's Cloud application integration and mobility vision. Prior to Appcara, he was Vice President of Cloud Computing Business Solutions at SAVVIS, where he led Symphony VPDC business and technology development. Prior to leading the Symphony VPDC initiative, he was Vice President of Hosting Operations.
Before joining SAVVIS, Yung held various executive positions in technology development and operations. He spent four years at Equinix as Vice President of Technology and was Vice President of Engineering at Nonstopnet and Vice President of Network Operations at Engage Technology and PointCast.
"Appcara offers the most advanced application lifecycle agility and portability platform in the cloud. Our tight integration with CloudStack, Amazon’s AWS and other public and private clouds enables a truly agile application environment for Enterprises to reduce devops and accelerate application-time-to-market. Additionally, application workloads created in one cloud environment can be copied to another cloud environment in a few simple clicks.
With CloudStack being part of the market-leading Apache Software Foundation, Appcara is totally committed to continue developing the most advance application lifecycle capabilities on CloudStack. Appcara’s AppStack and Citrix’s CloudStack offer Enterprises the most agile application lifecycle environment with 'no lock-in'."
[From the Appcara company blog]
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London