|By Pat Romanski||
|November 20, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
For the real-world enterprise, the cloud promises flexibility, efficiency and convenience. But those attractions mask realistic potential risks to data integrity, privacy and oversight. And that's enough to make even the earliest of early adopters hesitate to move to the cloud.
Private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enables the real-world enterprise to reap the benefits of cloud computing while preserving the order of on-premise managed IT.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks