|By Elizabeth White||
|November 6, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
Want to understand in just hours what experts have spent many hundreds of days deciphering?
The "super-sized" four-day Cloud Computing Bootcamp that continues today at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley is a brief introduction to Enterprise-level cloud computing carefully created and devised to help you keep up with evolving trends like Big Data, PaaS, APIs, Mobile, Social and Data Analytics. This time the emphasis is especially strong on Cloud in the Enterprise.
Solutions built around Social, Mobile, Analystic and Cloud (SMAC) require a sound cloud computing infrastructure to be successful while helping customers harvest real benefits from this transformational change that is happening in the IT ecosystem.
Now "super-sized" to 4 Days! View the full Bootcamp Agenda here
Cloud Computing Bootcamp, led Nov 5-8 by our 2012 Bootcamp Instructor Larry Carvalho, is a great way to get a practical understanding of this technology. We offer multiple days of actionable insight into what vendor offerings are currently available and help you comprehend their strategy.
Cloud computing is a technology that has rapidly evolved and is peppered with a lot of hype along the way. Customers find it hard to navigate through this and make sense of what aspects of this technology will give them real business benefit.
The ever-popular Bootcamp, which is now held regularly around the world, is being held in conjunction with the 11th Cloud Expo, Nov 5-8, 2012, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
About Larry Carvalho:
Larry Carvalho runs Robust Cloud, an advisory services company helping various ecosystem players develop a strategy to take advantage of cloud computing. As the 2010-11 Instructor of Cloud Expo's popular Cloud Computing Bootcamp, he has already led the New York and Prague bootcamps, receiving strong positive feedback from attendees about the value gained at these events. Carvalho has facilitated all-day sessions at customer locations to set a clear roadmap and gain consensus among attendees on strategy and product direction. He has participated in multiple discussion panels focused on cloud computing trends at information technology events, and he has delivered all-day cloud computing training to customers in conjunction with CloudCamps. To date, his role has taken him to clients in three continents.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London