|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|December 21, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
Cloud Computing, Big Data and Software Defined Networking are the hottest topics in Enterprise IT right now!
In its recent "Sizing the Cloud" report Forrester Research said it expects the global cloud computing market to reach $240 billion in 2020, up from $40 billion in 2010. Companies worldwide are keen to purchase solutions enabling enterprise class cloud computing control, performance, availability, and scalability. But these companies need to see demos and speak with Cloud vendors and providers face-to-face.
The $5 billion Big Data market is on the verge of a rapid growth spurt that will see it top the $50 billion mark worldwide within the next five years. The US Dept. of Defense for example is placing a big bet on Big Data, investing over $200M annually.
According to a recent report by Deloitte Consulting, firms using Software-Defined Networking (SDN) can save up to 50% on their networking bills. Since those bills currently add up to about 10-15% of IT budgets, that's a huge amount of cost driven out of the business. That makes it very much the right new technology at the right time.
Put simply, SDN is the use of software to create networks that can be reconfigured quickly and centrally without the need for any costly or time-consuming adjustment of individual routers and switches.
Here are the 10 top reasons why you should sponsor and exhibit at Cloud Expo, Big Data Expo, and Software Defined Networking Expo 2013 New York, June 10-13, at the Javits Center and ensure your Cloud, Big Data, and SDN solutions are seen and understood by the entire enterprise IT industry including CIOs, CTOs, CIOs, Directors of Infrastructure, VPs of Technology & Engineering, IT Directors and Managers...
Reach more than 200,000 Qualified Cloud IT Professionals you are not currently Reaching Today!
- Cloud Expo is an invaluable resource for meeting with today's top industry buyers, making new contacts and, most important, closing business deals.
- Cloud Expo's intensive four-day schedule of keynotes and general and breakout sessions ensures attending delegates will have your top resources, ideas and examples that they can apply immediately to leveraging the cloud, helping them maximize performance, minimize costs and improve the scalability of their enterprise IT endeavors.
- Two Demo Theaters on the Expo Floor so delegates can hear firsthand about your solutions and offerings, and engage in one-on-one discussions with your top industry experts on how to integrate it into the enterprise.
- Network with and influence Cloud Expo's qualified audience at our new extended dedicated expo hours.
- Featured on-site presentation and ongoing on-demand webcast exposure to a captive audience of top industry decision-makers.
- Breakout session priority scheduling for sponsors that have been guaranteed a 45-minute technical session.
- Capitalize on our comprehensive marketing efforts leading up to the show with print mailings, e-newsletters and extensive online media coverage.
- Unprecedented PR coverage - editorial coverage on CloudComputing.sys-con.com, online advertising in SYS-CON's top i-Technology publications, Tweetup to over 75,000 plus followers, press releases sent on major wire services to over 500 combined analysts and press members who attended Cloud Expo - making it the best-covered Cloud Expo in the world.
- Your presentation is simulcast on SYS-CON.tv, plus post-show on-demand viewing.
- SYS-CON.tv interview with Cloud Expo Conference Chair Jeremy Geelan, also available online for continued viewing.
There is still time to be a part of this year's speaker faculty lineup and guarantee your SOV in the most talked about and leading i-Technology event by taking advantage of Cloud Expo's unmatched high-impact, result-driven Sponsorship Packages. Showcase your products and services, and position your company as an industry leader. These packages are designed to help you reach your objectives and draw attendees to your booth.
Plan Now on Exhibiting at the #1 i-Technology Event
Exclusive Diamond Sponsorship / Opening Keynote
Platinum Plus Sponsorship / Day 2, 3 & 4 Keynote
Big Data Pavilion Sponsorship Packages
Turnkey Exhibitor & Sponsorship Packages
On-Site Marketing Opportunities:
For Sponsorship and Exhibitor information call 201-802-3021 or e-mail Events@sys-con.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher