|By Jeremy Geelan||
|October 25, 2012 02:00 AM EDT||
With Cloud Expo 2012 Silicon Valley (11th Cloud Expo) due to open in two weeks' time at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA - co-located with 2nd International BigDataExpo - let's introduce you in greater detail to the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical program at the West Coast conference...
We have technical and strategy sessions for you dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing & Big Data, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud and/or Big Data solutions that are transforming the world of Enterprise IT?
CLOUD EXPO SPEAKER NAME: Bernard Golden
11TH CLOUD EXPO SESSION TITLE: The Democratization of IT: IT as Service Provider
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudexpo2012west.sys-con.com/event/session/1763
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Listed as one of the Top 100 Bloggers in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem, Bernard Golden is CEO of HyperStratus, a Silicon Valley cloud consulting firm that helps its clients plan, design, and implement cloud initiatives. HyperStratus clients include the Silicon Valley Education Foundation, HelloWallet and Hewlett-Packard.
His widely-read CIO.com blog on cloud computing has been called "brilliant and incisive." He is the author or co-author of three books on virtualization and cloud computing, including Virtualization for Dummies, the most popular book on the subject ever published.
RECENT CLOUD COMPUTING QUOTE:
"The disruptive innovation that is the cloud has given developers significantly more influence than they, and their organizations, are used to having. This means the agile, sometimes unstructured world of the developer is increasingly coming into contact with more rigid business groups. Making everyone happy may mean reengineering IT processes."
[from Bernard's "Virtualization and Cloud Advisor" blog]
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?