|By SYS-CON Media News Desk||
|August 30, 2005 03:00 PM EDT||
Sun Microsystems has announced its Open Media Commons initiative.
Parasoft says that its WebKing 5 can now automatically perform "hacker like" attack scenarios.
LinuxIT has developed a new strategic partnership with Arkeia Corporation to deliver backup and data recovery solutions.
Adobe has added four new royalty-free image collections available through Adobe Stock Photos.
|SYS-CON UK News Desk 08/30/05 05:18:32 PM EDT|
SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
|SYS-CON Media News Desk 08/30/05 04:01:54 PM EDT|
Sun COO Jonathan Schwartz says DRM standards must be built 'by the community, for the community.' New Parasoft software simulates a variety of hacker attacks.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher