|By Jeremy Geelan||
|June 25, 2005 01:00 PM EDT||
"And frankly," Monier continued, "I’m dying to peek under the hood and see the infrastructure they have created. For someone like me, it’s the ultimate Christmas toy.”
When asked, by interviewer John Battelle, whether Google recruited him, Monier answered:
"I have known Larry and Sergei forever, I want to believe that I had a standing invitation. All it took was one e-mail to Larry."
|News Desk 06/25/05 02:21:56 PM EDT|
"All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google. 'The main reason for me to leave is that eBay does not absorb innovation at the pace I enjoy, and its focus is narrower than Google,' said former eBay Research Director Louis Monier, when asked why he was switching from eBay to Google, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher